08 November 2009 - Stress
POM's Assignment 1 is due TOMORROW! And guess what? I've not even close to completing it at all.
And I realise I'm super slow in realising that I've an Excuse letter to skip both POM and SAB tomorrow as well. :) All thanks to my I&E event last semester. To think that I received the email on 30/10/09. But I only realise it today. Haha.
Same as last week, I went down to Bukit Batok Mac to meet Yongqi and Hardy to discuss about the assignment. But nothing much is completed at all. There's party again today. I guess every sunday, MacDonalds @ bukit batok is having some children party. Why on earth did I not have any birthday parties there when I was young? Haha.
Went walking around West Mall before heading back home. Today is boring. It's just trying to complete my POM individual assignment 1 for submission tomorrow. I guess and I have made up my mind, I want to use the excuse letter to skip POM lesson tomorrow. :D
Yipee. Now, I think I'm glad that I used violence against women as my I&E event last semester. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment